The overall concept
1. The production line meets the assembly requirements (products and processes) of glass lifters at left front, left back, right front and right back;
2. Each station adopts manual feeding and manual discharging, and stainless steel trough, chute or rotary material rack is used for alternating transportation between the station and the station;
3. The production line adopts the principle of one-piece flow, with 1-10 pieces of cache between the stations;4. A total of 4 stations are designed for the production line, and each station is basically balanced. The time beat of the stations is 40S/ piece, and the output of 8 hours per day is about 700 pieces;
5. At each station, the parts that are easy to be misinstalled, misinstalled or uninstalled shall be properly applied with error proofing technology and monitored;
6. After the completion of each process, manual self-check the corresponding assembly characteristics (wrong or missing assembly, whether it is in place, operation performance, etc.) and mark accordingly
7. Setting appearance testing table for final inspection: manually confirm the parts, appearance pieces, product performance and other items that are easy to be wrongly installed and missed;
8. Conducted nonconforming product control, quality management and process management according to the process.
9. Appropriate application of equipment management, safety, ergonomics, rapid mold change and line change, appearance and other technologies.