6. 每个工序完成，人工对相应的装配特性（错漏装，是否到位，运转性能等）进行自检，并作相应标记 。
This production line can meet the assembly requirements of glass lifters (products and processes) of left front, left back, right front and right back.
2. Each station adopts manual feeding and manual discharging. Stainless steel chute or rotating material rack is used for alternating conveying between stations.
3. The production line adopts the principle of single piece flow, and the buffer design between stations is 1-10 pieces.
4. The production line is designed with 3 stations in total, and each station is basically balanced. The time of each station is 40S/ piece, and the output is about 700 pieces in 8 hours per day.
5. Each station shall properly apply the error-proof technology to the parts that are easy to be misinstalled, misinstalled, and backloaded, and shall conduct error-proof monitoring.
6. After each process is completed, the corresponding assembly characteristics (wrong and missing installation, whether in place, operation performance, etc.) shall be manually self-checked and marked accordingly.
7. The test equipment can meet the test items: rising time/speed, rising current, blocking and turning current, blocking and turning force, spring ejector volume, transmission switch difference detection;The test data is analyzed by ipc and printed by barcode printer.
8. Set up appearance testing platform for final inspection: manually confirm the parts, appearance parts and product performance that are easy to be installed by mistake.
9. Control non-conforming products, quality management and process management according to the process.
10. Appropriate application of equipment management, safety, ergonomics, quick change of mold and wire, appearance and other technologies.